To get the best deals and best informations of the tours available you have to choose the travel agency wisely. As these travel agencies are always in competition with each other regarding the best deals they can offer to the costumers. So, we have to analyze the deal which is best and suitable for us. While choosing a travel agency there are a few points which should be kept in mind.
1) Check For Quality of Travel Agency: Always ask the experiences of your relatives and friends before approaching a travel agency. You should also research on your own. A good travel agency should have a good track record. Also, a good travel agency always approve by airlines when it comes to booking tickets and offer travel packages.
2) Check for Services of Travel Agency: Travel agencies offer two kind of services full or limited. So, you should check according to your requirement what package of services you want from them. Part time travel agents have more chances of doing wrong as they are less experienced.
3) Check for outline of your Trip: Always discuss the outline of your entire trip with your travel agent. Always prepare a checklist of places you want to visit and thing you need to carry. A good travel agent always ask you for this thing including your traveling mode and needs in-between the tour. He will also ask for your budget and duration of your tour.
4) Check for the regulations of Travel Agency: You should also check for the regulations a travel agency will put across while planning your trips. Your should make sure that there will be no change in the planning after trip is booked and paid for.
5) Check for the type of Agreements: Always have the proof of the negotiations that are made between you and the agency. Never rely on vocal agreements of any type and always have it on paper. Read all the paperwork carefully before agreeing on the any type of services, especially in case of packages offered.